Grow in St. Croix Falls
Here is a great place to live, work, and play!
St. Croix Falls welcomes you!
Don’t Settle For Less
How do you envision the future of St. Croix Falls?
Since being elected in April 2020, Mayor Kirk Anderson
• has continued to invest in downtown revitalization, creating an attractive Main-street for tourism, commerce, arts, and entertainment.
• has focused on economic development, networking with business owners and organizations that would like to grow their brands in a city that supports them.
• has prioritized rebuilding our infrastructure, focusing our attention on our roads, sewer, and water.
Keep Charging Forward
As mayor, together, we can restore St. Croix Falls to a place you’re excited to LIVE, WORK, AND PLAY!
- Revitalizing Mainstreet.
- Working with the Medical Center to keep over 800 jobs in St. Croix Falls.
- Fixing our broken infrastructure.
- Provide uninterrupted essential services to our citizens.
- Attracting new businesses and residents to our city.
- Lowering our property taxes.
- Building a reputation as a business-friendly community.
- Rebuilding the city’s reserve account to acceptable levels.
WHO IS KIRK?
Husband, Father, Entrepreneur, Producer, Motivator, Business Owner, Firefighter, Rotarian, Broadcaster, & Representative.
ST. CROIX FALLS BUSINESS OWNER – 20
YEARS RESIDENT OF ST. CROIX FALLS – 20 YEARS
FIREFIGHTER/FIRST RESPONDER – 7 YEARS
– DEDICATED SERVICE AWARD – 2015
– FIREFIGHTER OF THE YEAR – 2016
PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS GROUP – 8 YEARS
BOARD MEMBER OF ROTARY CLUB – 14 YEARS
MEMBER OF THE FALLS CHAMBER – 20 YEARS
ALDER-PERSON District 1 – (2018-2020)
What Kirk Wants For St. Croix Falls, WI
I am proud to support the hard work of our law enforcement officers.
As a local firefighter, I’ve worked along side the St. Croix Falls Police Department during critical incidents where life and property were in danger, including my own. I have always appreciated them backing me and my fellow firefighters while on scene.
As an Alderperson on the St. Croix Falls City Council, I was shocked to have to defend the value of maintaining a full time police department in our city, which I believe is a necessity to the safety and well being of our community.
As mayor, I continue to prioritize public safety and support for those who run towards dangerous situations, so innocent bystanders don’t have to. Since being elected, we have added a new School Resource Officer and continue to support our K-9 Officer.
An essential first step to revitalizing our downtown is completing the Civic Auditorium renovation,
We need to invest in our streets, sidewalks, sewers,and water. This must be a priority.
A city government’s main priority should be providing uninterrupted essential services for its citizens.
Lowering Property Taxes
I would like to see the city’s portion of our property taxes reduced & the city’s reserves rebuilt.
Attracting new businesses and industries to the city begins by creating a business friendly atmosphere.
The city will encourage businesses to sell products, provide services, and create experiences that will be conducive to tourism and commerce.
LARGELY INVESTED IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Get In Touch